Though it's early to tell but this can be the trend. These are the teams power ranking position after 2 weeks of play:
30. CHARLOTTE BOBCATS - very YOUNG.
29. WASHINGTON WIZARDS - J-Wall is injured.
28. SACRAMENTO KINGS - this team needs an INSPIRATION.
27. DETROIT PISTONS - no CHEMISTRY.
26. PHOENIX SUNS - needs a SUPERSTAR.
25. ORLANDO MAGIC - HOWARDLESS period.
24. TORONTO RAPTORS - losing TRADITION.
23. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS - going UP.
22. INDIANA PACERS- UNINSPIRED basketball.
21. LA LAKERS- needs a new COACH.
20. NEW ORLEANS HORNETS- ANTHONY DAVIS who else.
19. UTAH JAZZ- needs more CEILING.
18. BROOKLYN NETS- Brooks is too SOFT.
17. HOUSTON ROCKETS- the BEARD + LINSANITY.
16.MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES- they are winning even if they are LOVELESS.
15. MILWAUKEE BUCKS- deadly BACKCOURT.
14. PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS- RUGGED.
13. DENVER NUGGETS- no legitimate superstar and DEEP which makes them UNPREDICTABLE.
12. GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS- complete in every position but still NEEDS TO BE PROVEN.
11. BOSTON CELTICS- although Allenless and old but they had a CELTIC PRIDE.
10. PHILADELPHIA 76ers- the team has a lot of YOUNG SUPERSTARS.
9. LA CLIPPERS- one reason CP3.
8. MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES- always a contender but ERRATIC.
7. CHICAGO BULLS- the team is still HURTING after last years devastating playoff exit.
6. DALLAS MAVERICKS- it seems that everything is lost in Dallas but the team surprisingly survived and INSPIRED.
5. ATLANTA HAWKS- no too much big names but the team is capable of winning BIG GAMES.
4. NEW YORK KNICKS- the big names has so far live to their billings thanks to the NY FANS.
3. SAN ANTONIO SPURS- the team is still DEADLY and experienced.
2. MIAMI HEAT- they are the WORLD CHAMPIONS.
1. OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDERS- KEVIN MARTIN is a more perfect fit to the Thunders than James Harden
Hope you enjoy this post. Feel free to comment.